Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Masterton, Manakau, near enough, for the incompetent and corrupt - and ironically named - NZ Ministry of Justice . . .

I recently sent the Manager for Courts another email:

"6/9/2013 
Tena koe Mr Frengley,

I'm writing regarding the matter of the news report at this link, regarding the conviction of a Police prosecutor for assaulting his former partner and her son.

Would you please send me a copy of the Judge's decision regarding this matter (by return email).

Also, I filed three appeals in the Masterton Court recently, can you tell me whether any dates have been set down to have them heard please, or provide me with an email address for the person dealing with those matters, it would be good if they were set down for different days.
Thank you for your attention to these matters.

Yours faithfully

Katherine Raue"
 
Today, I received this response:

"Dear Katherine,

I have been asked by Mr Alistair Frengley to respond to your query dated 9 June 2013 regarding the news report about the conviction of a Police prosecutor, please  expect the High Court to respond to you on this matter.
With reference to your three appeals these matters are being dealt with in the Manakau District Court in July, to obtain information on these matters please make your request to the Manakau District Court.

The court will refer your request to the Judge who will in turn oblige or deny your request.

Unfortunately, I am unable to provide you with any further information on these matters.  I trust you will be able to pursue the gathering of information on these matters as set out above.

It is my pleasure to assist you.

Warmest regards

Lauri Blyth-Carter 
Court Services Manager"


No comments:

Post a Comment