Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

More Blatant Lies from South End School and Privacy Commission:

Here's the latest lies cooked up by the staff and Board of Trustees of the South End School in Carterton, and condoned by Dawn Swan, the 'investigator' at the Privacy Commission.  The original article about these matters is under the heading "South End School Shame - What they're teaching kids in Carterton these days"

at this link.
Aren't you ashamed of these blatant lies Rod O'Leary, Gavin Kennedy, and you others?  You should be, I set up a Garden for the children, and an orchard, I didn't get any funding.  I worked at the school every week, teaching the children, and the letter from the Board was a deliberate lie, because you had obtained funding on the back of the work I did, and wanted to take over everything I had worked for, and slander me as well, for political purposes.
Rod, you should resign before you have another heart attack, you know perfectly well that I am telling the truth and you are deliberately lying.
Here is the orchestrated litany of lies received at 11:57 on 25th March 2010:




Dear Ms Raue
I refer to previous correspondence concerning your complaint that the South End School has not provided you with personal information as requested.
I have now had a response from the School. It advises that the only personal information it holds about you comprises emails you have sent; a supporting letter the principal Rod O'Leary wrote on your behalf on 9 November 2006; a letter from the Board of Trustees dated 25 March 2009 explaining its concern over an incident; and a copy of an incident report sent to Carterton Police on 5 February 2010.
As you sent the emails to the School you will have copies already. You also have a copy of the Board of Trustees letter as you have provided us with a copy.
The School says that you also have a copy of the supporting letter and received a copy of its complaint (or incident report) to the Police during the court process. As such, it does not have to provide this information to you again. If you have not received this information please let me know.
As I have told you previously, you are not entitled to information about the school garden under the Privacy Act as this is not 'personal information' for the purposes of the Act.
The School has also told me that it did not collect any information about you from the Police. I understand you had a meeting with Mr O'Leary at which you told him about being charged by the Police, and which is also referred to in the Board of Trustees letter. As you disclosed this information to the School, and it did not collect any further information gathered from Police, there is no privacy issue for us to investigate.
You are welcome to provide your comments which I would appreciate receiving by 9 April.
Regards
Dawn Swan | Team Leader, Investigations (Wellington) | Office of the Privacy Commissioner | PO Box 10094 | Wellington 6143 

_________________________________________________________________________

At 14.20 on 25th March 2010 I wrote:

Diane Swan:
The penultimate paragraph of your letter in particular, is an orchestrated litany of lies.
I didn't disclose any information to Rod O'Leary.
No such information existed.
There was no such meeting.
The first I knew of any allegations of me being charged by the police was when I was warned by a senior staff member that I would be receiving a letter from the Board, sacking me from my job because of an allegation that I had been charged by the police - which I had not been, which makes a mockery of your letter claiming I disclosed something that had not happened.
There is no evidence of any such meeting, and if there had been, O'Leary was obliged to make notes, because of the seriousness of the allegations, so where are they?
On what date was this meeting alleged to have taken place and where is any evidence of it?
Katherine Raue
___
The above message was resent five days letter - there has still been no response._________________________________________________________________
On 1st April 2010 Diane Swan wrote:



Dear Ms Raue

When I contacted you on 25 March I set out information which the school held about you.

I also asked whether you had received:

- a copy of a supporting letter Mr O'Leary wrote on your behalf on 9 November 2006; and
- a copy of the school's complaint to Police. The school said you would have received this as part of the court process.

You have not yet responded to these questions. Please let me know as soon as possible if you have copies of this information.


Regards

Dawn Swan
____________________________________________________________________
I responded:
AND I TOLD YOU THAT THE SCHOOL HAD RECEIVED SEVERAL LETTERS OF COMPLAINT FROM PARENTS ABOUT THE TREATMENT OF ME, AND THAT I WANT THEM PROVIDED IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE THE SCHOOL IS DISHONESTLY PRETENDING THEY DON'T EXIST.




I REQUESTED THE INFORMATION FROM THE SCHOOL AND THE SCHOOL IS OBLIGED TO PROVIDE IT, INCLUDING THE COMPLAINT TO THE POLICE.  IT IS OVERDUE, PROVIDE IT IMMEDIATELY - THE FACT THAT i MIGHT GET IT AS PART OF THE COURT PROCESS IS IRRELEVANT I REQUESTED IT FROM THE SCHOOL AND THEY HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE IT - SO PROVIDE THE TWO PIECES OF INFORMATION REFERRED TO IN YOUR EMAIL, AND THE COMPLAINT TO POLICE IMMEDIATELY, ALONG WITH AN EXPLANATION FOR WHY THE SCHOOL'S REPRESENTATIVE IS LYING AND TRYING TO CONCEAL THE COMPLAINTS FROM THE PARENTS ABOUT THE ACTIONS TAKEN BY THE BOARD AND STAFF AGAINST ME.

FORWARD THIS TO THE OMBUDSMEN IMMEDIATELY AS A FORMAL COMPLAINT ABOUT THE SCHOOL REFUSING TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE PARENTS COMPLAINTS IN SUPPORT OF ME. 
Katherine Raue


_________________________________________________________
Then I wrote:
Open letter to Dawn Swan, Ombudsmen, John Key, Anne Tolley
To recap:
  1. Deputy Principal Dallas Powell came to my home in early 2009 and told me that she had seen written notes made by the staff representative on the BoT referring to the allegation that I had been charged by the police by an offence involving a child, and that the allegation was being discussed at the school.
  2. These written notes are information about me which the school is trying to conceal, along with the complaints from the parents about the actions of the Board and staff.  
  3. This was the first time I became aware of the allegation.
  4. I immediately asked for my request to meet with the BoT and the Principal to be passed on.
  5. I immediately told the Deputy Principal the allegation was untrue - weeks before the letter was even written.
  6. I went to the school immediately after receiving the letter, made an appointment with the Principal, and again made it very clear that the allegation in the letter was untrue. 
  7. Dawn Swan, like Tara Sewell at Police National HQ, is being paid a lot of tax payers money to TELL LIES to cover up gross misfeasance.  She's talking rubbish, there's nothing in the letter from the BoT about any meeting with me because there never was one!
  8. The cover-ups by Dawn Swan and Tara Sewell are enabling bullies and manipulative liars access to positions of influence in our schools.  
  9. Principal Rod O'Leary is lying to the Privacy Commission now.  The meeting was a result of the letter, not the cause of it - what lies, no wonder O'Leary has so many heart attacks, it's a wonder lighning doesn't strike him down - the most overlooked commandment (for the religiously inclined) is YOU SHALL NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS AGAINST YOUR NEIGHBOUR.
  10. Tell the truth Rod, and Dallas, these lies are pathetic.
  11. The Mayoral Diary for January and February 2009 (will be up soon), and the abusive text messages on my phone, show that McPhee met with Murphy, came to my home and intimidated and bullied me more than once for no reason,and days before Murphy returned and smashed the door in and assaulted me.
  12. It shows clearly the meetings at the same time with police and Rod O'Leary,  
  13. I have seen copies of some of the recent letters from parents, protesting and complaining about the letter sent to me from the Board, and the refusal to acknowledge the existence of these letters is a blatant attempt to lie to the Office of the Privacy Commissioner.
  14. I cannot access documents because of the corruption of the local police regarding my illegal eviction, and bail address, etc, and request copies of all the information.  
  15. This would not be necessary if O'Leary and Kennedy were honest, but they are not, and should not be running a school.  It is imperative that the Board is removed immediately for the safety and well being of the children.  
  16. A local District Court Judge recently highlighted the huge backlog of uninvestigated child abuse allegations n the Wairarapa.  One of these is the one I made, which is very closely related to the false allegation spread by the BoT and staff and police, for that reason it is important that there is a full and open investigation into these matters immediately, because there are children in our community who are at risk, while this absolutely corrupt and incompetent cover up by Dawn Swan, Tara Sewell and other incompetent and corrupt public servants is encouraged.
  17. Deputy Principal Dallas Powell has apparently taken a year off rather than face all the people who want to know if what I am saying is true - she knows it is, and will be subpoenaed in Court, along with O'Leary, to give a character reference for well known local criminal Aaron Brook later this year when I face the corruptly laid charges of perverting the course of justice and escaping custody.
  18. Just like to remind everyone that the matters referred to in the previous paragraph were set down before Judge Behrens on 8th December last, I was threatened by Michael Murphy in the supermarket and the police refuse to do anything about it, saying he was allowed because he was anxious for the hearing to go ahead and thought I might not turn up and would "waste everyone's time."
  19. The police, and Murphy, were the ones who didn't turn up, applying for leave 2 working days before the trial - WASTING TAX PAYERS MONEY YET AGAIN - because they know Judge Behrens isn't corrupt like Judges Susan Thomas or Bruce Davidson (I left Ronald Young out because I think he got the wrong end of the stick from old Appleby, I wasn't there, and am STILL waiting for the transcript, which Appleby won't give me).

No comments:

Post a Comment