Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Police conspire with local criminals in more politically motivated corruption:


Corrupt ex Area Commander John Johnson
CONSTABLE Harvey Pope was here again yesterday.  He came at about lunchtime to deliver four trespass notices, for the following buildings:
  1. The Carterton District Council Offices
  2. The Carterton District Council Depot
  3. The Carterton Event Centre
  4. The Carterton Exhibition Centre.
The only time I've been to any of these buildings in the last 12 months is on two occasions, the recent meeting at the Event Centre at which Ron Mark tried to con everyone about the sewage the Council leaks "accidentally" and discharges deliberately every year into the Mangaterere and surrounding waterways, land and aquifers, and the following day when I went to the Council to request a copy of the report regarding the Mangaterere which was referred to at the meeting.

These trespass notices are an abuse of power and an abuse of process, they are an insult to democracy and basic human rights!  Our Community Centre was taken over by a group of people mainly associated with teh Carterton District Council when it became widely known that they were defrauding the Centre and thieving the funding.  That's why Georgina Beyer was forced to resign from parliament - Beyer needs to be charged with a criminal offence for writing a letter saying there was nothing wrong with the administration of the Centre it's called knowingly making a false declaration.  On parliamentary letterhead (link up soon, it's not hard to find).  These trespass notices are just being used as a blunt instrument to prevent me being heard and sharing information, and to facilitate the spreading of political propaganda!

So then after wasting police time earlier in the day like this, he then decided to have another go at me when he saw me minding my own business later in the day, slowing his police car down to a crawl in rush hour traffic to harass and bully and intimidate me, then turning it round and following me some more and harassing me and bullying me and intimidating me as I turned around and started walking home, he followed me all the way home indulging in his pathetic nonsense, threatening to lock me up and what not, telling me there is a warrant out for my arrest and I have to make a voluntary appearance at the Court - this was at about 5:30 pm - in the rush hour, there were cars slamming on their brakes - he didn't care, he was having fun.  Here's how he let a violent and dangerous offender off after the second serious attack on me.

This latest charge is as corrupt as all the others!

Here's more information about this pattern of laying charges when there's NO EVIDENCE, and refusing to lay charges when there IS!

No comments:

Post a Comment