Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

South End School - Emily Brown, Rod O'Leary and Elaine Scully stuff up again:

I recently received information that another member of staff at the South End School was recently lied about, defamed and sacked in a manner very similar to the manner in which I was sacked.  The manner in which I received this information confirmed that the same serious breaches of privacy, and gossip and lies, are rampant at the South End School.  The Board and staff involved should be sacked.  Elaine Scully was recently found to have said to a young female Maori student "You're a lying little bitch."  The family never even received a written apology!

Here's the letter I received:

Here's the latest emails:
______________________________________________________________
- Sent 1 May 2011 to Ken Wilson, Statutory Manager, C/- South End School Secretary Scully after original email to address provided by Ministry of Education was returned undeliverable:

Hi Ken,


I understand that you are the Statutory Manager appointed to the South End School, and have been asked to write to you regarding issues around the management and administration of the school.

I was recently handed correspondence between the school and [name deleted to protect privacy], regarding the termination of his employment at the school, which seems to mirror the way I was treated (attached).  I've also been contacted by a number of people who have also complained about the school, including the family of a young girl who was called a "lying little bitch" - as in "You're nothing but a lying little bitch" by Elaine Scully, who is also responsible for this confidential correspondence ending up in my hands and the hands of a number of other people.  Many people said that Mrs Scully, Mr O'Leary, Ms Powell and other staff and members of the Board of Trustees have been spreading rumours throughout the community that I am a child abuser, and that [name deleted to protect privacy] is also a paedophile.

I received a letter from the Board of Trustees which is attached.  Also attached is a note of thanks I received at the end of the year (2008).  The last paragraph of the letter to me, and the thank you note, make a mockery of the school's current position on the matter, and of the Court proceedings brought against me by Rod O'Leary and the former groundsman Thomas Smith.

I've also received copies of correspondence between the school and the Armstrong family about me, which frankly disgust me because they contain nasty and untrue accusations.  Furthermore, Board of Trustees member Emily Brown came to the Armstrong's home and made a number of derogatory statements about me and about how Emily had contacted Police and mental health authorities about me after I politely requested that she arrange a meeting between and the Board about this correspondence I had received containing the untrue allegation that I was a danger to the children.  Emily Brown is an adulterous liar, who has acknowledged (and boasted about) the fact that she was having it off with George Smith while still married to and living with her husband.  Emily's mother and brother committed suicide, and it disgusts many people in the community that she is going around to homes like the Armstrongs, spreading her nasty spiteful UNTRUE rumours, and causing hatred and division in the community.  She claimed to be representing the Board on this visit, which disgusted us even more.  She should resign from the Board immediately, her adultery and lies disgusts decent people in the community.  

I request the immediate return of everything I brought to the school, including the large sign, tools, hoses, plants, etc.

I request that the school write immediately to [name deleted to protect privacy] and apologise to him for distributing his correspondence and breaching his privacy.  He deserves the job as groundsman for all his voluntary work for the school!  The way the Board treats volunteers is disgraceful!

I request that you inform me immediately: 
(1) specifically what information (referred to in the correspondence) the school received about me that led them to believe I was (or "could have been") a danger to the children, and 
(2) from whom specifically the Board (or O'Leary) received this information.

The correspondence to the Armstrongs is outrageous, the two letters to them clearly contain allegations that I am a danger to the kids, O'Leary knows perfectly well that I never told him any such thing, and that there was no meeting until AFTER I received the letter sacking me, ex Deputy Principal Dallas Powell knows this too. They know perfectly well that the local corrupt police officer told him the lies about me being charged, not me, as he is not dishonestly inferring!  The visit to the Armstrong's by Emily Brown was equally outrageous and she should resign immediately because of that alone - how dare she go around the community breaching my privacy and spreading lies like this!!!?  How unprofessional!  I requested a meeting with the Board!

I request an immediate meeting with the Board to discuss the letter which I received from Gavin Kennedy. The last paragraph promises me my job back if I am "acquitted of the charges withdrawn" - there never were any charges as everyone knows, and I want my job back without further delay.

I understand you were appointed on 1 October 2010.  How is it then that [name deleted to protect privacy] was hired and fired by Rod O'Leary and the Board?

I look forward to your urgent response.


--
Kate Raue
Transparency in New Zealand
Friends of Caring Communities

_________________________________________________________________

Hi Ken
We have had the attached email in from Kate. 


I spoke with Emily yesterday to try and ascertain how she got the attached letters.  Emily is sure she has stolen them from her letterbox.  Unfortunately for us, Emily has admitted that she often doesn’t clear her letterbox (which is on the main street) for days at a time. 

I have not responsible for this info getting into Kate’s hands as she states.  I phone Emily or leave a message on her answerphone every time I drop mail into her letterbox.  The only other way I give her board info is to hand it to her son Zac and ask him to take it home (this is usually non important info).

We have phoned the Police and asked them to come down to track this for us.

Any advice?  Do you want me to inform all the board members about what is happening?  Ray was in the office this morning so I have informed him.

Cheers
Elaine.
__________________________________________________________________

Sent this morning, 3 March 2011, after I read this outrageous rubbish:


How dare you?  I don't steal anything!  And have witnesses lined up who handed me the letters and who will confirm that YOU Elaine are the one who stuffed up, AGAIN.  And flinging nasty defamatory lies around AGAIN too.

I'm sick of your lies and accusations, I demand an immediate apology.

Ken, get rid of Elaine Scully and Emily Brown right now, like I said, I've got witnesses lined up.
Katherine Raue

Emily Brown should resign from the Board immediately, she is liar, who stuffs up everything  she is involved in, her husband is far more suited to the position - shame Emily cheated on him with George Smith then left him, shame on Emily!  I didn't steal her mail and I am sick of her nasty lies to try and cover up her own incompetence and spite.

I don't mean to sound so cross, but I am cross, because of the blatant orchestrated litany of lies about the matter.  Such as the document below.  The fact is, that I never went back to the school after I received the letter above.  This charge was because the lying Principal Rod O'Leary made up the story that I told him I'd recently been charged by Police with an offence
 involving a child - why would I???

There was categorically NO bad behaviour, in front of the pupils or at any other time, evidenced by the last paragraph of the letter to me above.  Which is why Police didn't turn up to Court on the day of the hearing, because O'Leary would have been guilty of PERJURY if he had tried to give this evidence:
Efforts to sever ties turned hostile, yes, out of the blue, for no reason, I received the letter above, and suddenly the Board turned very hostile, expecially Emily Brown , who has really lost the plot now, alleging that I stole mail from her letterbox - the woman is absolutely delusional! - someone should contact the mental health services and the police, like she did when I asked for a meeting with the Board!  She should resign from the school Board immediately.  Parents should seek the nomination of her ex husband Graham to take her place on the Board, he is infinitely more suited to it.

Oh, and the language alleged?  According to the only evidence there is, it is alleged that I called the Principal and groundsman thieving crooks.  This is how your taxes are being spent folks.

What's worse than that, is that this is who's teaching your children!

1 comment: