Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Noel Sainsbury, legal aid lawyer, refuses Defendants request for Court file:

I had to apply for legal aid regarding the current corruptly laid charges against me and was recently assigned lawyer Noel Sainsbury.  I received the following letter from him in April 2010, following the illegal imprisonment in February, which resulted from the corrupt Masterton Court blatantly refusing to follow the directions given by Judge Behrens on 8th December 2009 regarding the two separate indictments for the counts of Escaping from Custody and perverting the Course of Justice, which Judge Behrens ordered be combined in the one count.  Police and corrupt Court staff were trying to separate the Counts because they believed they had a better chance of perverting the course of justice by doing so.

Legal aid initially assigned lawyer Ken Daniels, who was instructed immediately to write to police and obtain a copy of the audio recording of the call to 111 regarding the attack on me on 11th February by the Crown witness in this matter Michael Murphy.  Murphy came to my home and attacked me on that date and Police have corruptly tried to make out that I am the offender instead of the victim of a serious attack.

I was illegally imprisoned on 22nd and 23rd February 2010 because of a warrant issued illegally in the Masterton Court as a result of a corrupt conspiracy between Court Registry officer Liz Harlpeton and her boyfriend Police Prosecutor Gary Wilson, and false information given to me by amicus curiae Bryan Yeoman.  I was also robbed of over $100 while at the prison, which has still not been returned to me.  I'd earlier received a letter from Amicus Curiae confirming that Legal Services had refused me another lawyer after the first one, Ken Daniels had refused to obtain the recording of Murphy attacking me, or even send his standard information request to Police regarding the current case.

Suddenly, after I requested the court file to find out who was responsible for the illegal imprisonment and theft, I was informed that Legal Services had changed their mind and Sainsbury was appointed.  He didn't show up at Court, and sent a representative, Miss Lucy Scott.  I told Miss Scott that I had been illegally imprisoned and robbed at the prison and that I needed my money returned immediately, she laughed and said I obviously didn't understand what it was that the firm had been assigned to do.  I said to her that I wanted access to the Court file, she said that wouldn't be allowed.  I said that I wanted my money back from the prison, she said I'd have to go to the prison and sort it out myself.  I told her that I have a bicycle and live in Carterton and had no money to even get home.  She laughed and said it wasn't her problem, so did the corrupt amicus curiae who was also involved in the discussion and was responsible for the theft and imprisonment in the first place.  I instructed Miss Lucy Scott to request the audio recording of the phone call to Police (through 111 emergency services) which was made by the two women who intervened in the attack with their dog, and to pass on that instruction to Noel Sainsbury.  That call is evidence that the Police are Perverting the Course of Justice, NOT me!

The New Zealand Courts are a big corrupt trough where greedy lawyers and amicus curiae feed, they don't operate in the interests of justice, they operate to line the pockets of the Court staff and lawyers who work there.  NZ has the highest rates of suicide in the world because we have such a high level of corruption.  I've never received a copy of the Court file, or the money that was stolen from me during the false imprisonment.

No comments:

Post a Comment