Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

One Flew Over the Vipers Nest: Wairarapa Mental Health

Update on the Viperapa Mental Health "Services".

I'm lucky they don't do frontal lobotomies on so called "difficult" women these days'.  Here's what they do instead:

In the interests of Transparency in New Zealand, here is how they cunningly try and label me as mental, how the psychiatrist was told by corrupt Court Forensic Nurse Alison Mulholland to interview Ken Daniels, a lawyer who was no longer acting for me because of a serious conflict of interest, for the third time, and therefore a completely inappropriate person to interview, and the corrupt prosecuting police constable, Peter Cletus Cunningham, who told the Board of Trustees of the South End School he had recently charged me with child abuse - an utter lie - I had reported the people who attacked me in front of witnesses for child abuse and he and his Wairarapa police mates are refusing to investigate any allegations against Murphy because he is their mate.

Ken Daniels' letters are on this site, and they show that my concern at these injustices is well founded, and supported by him.  It is completely rational to be emotional and make representations and write letters about it.  My concerns have more than just a "grain of truth" in them as he well knows and only become distorted by other people, mainly police, lawyers, PCA, etc, and the distortion is usually quite deliberate, and intended to enable the distorter to avoid dealing with the matter and addressing the concerns.  The concerns are serious and completely valid, well documented by the information on these sites.  (What's with the comma after woman?)
This rubbish from Cunningham is a deliberately orchestrated litany of lies.  I won't dignify it with a response apart from challenging Cunningham to produce evidence of this pattern of behaviour in Wellington.  It simply doesn't exist apart from in Cunningham's imagination, like the rest of the lies.

I had nothing to do with the police after a couple of absolutely trivial convictions about 30 years ago until what is indisputably a campaign of corrupt, malicious and vindictive litigation against me by the Wairarapa police, who are conspiring with Court staff like Alison Mulholland, and Police Prosecutor Gary Wilson's de facto partner Liz Harpleton, to have incarcerate innocent people and drive others to violence and suicide.  My concerns about conspiracy are not paranoid they are evidenced by letters like the ones written by Ken Daniels to the police dated 25 July 2007, which says (p2, para2) "It was always apparent from an early stage that for whatever reason you were a 'lightning rod' for police attention in Carterton.  This was, in my view, most unfair to you, and unwarranted police attention resulted in unnecessary charges being laid."  In other words, the police are corrupt, and acting with prejudice and bias.

25 July 2007, says (p2, para2) "It was always apparent from an early stage that for whatever reason you were a 'lightning rod' for police attention in Carterton.  This was, in my view, most unfair to you, and unwarranted police attention resulted in unnecessary charges being laid." 


I'm due in Court tomorrow, from what I can gather it is to hear the lies from Alan Donoghue, the little creep who spend years in prison for armed robbery, who has never had a proper job in his life, and who sexually assaulted and detained me, then maliciously lied because I rejected his sleazy advances.

Local police refuse to charge him, just like they refuse to charge any of the people who committed the violent attack on me in my home on 11 February 2009, involving the Mayor Gary McPhee.

I have extremely limited access to the internet at the moment and have to sign out of this post at this moment, it will be updated tomorrow evening.  This situation is not "a result of underlying personality characteristics" of mine, it is the result of police corruption and bullying.  The "history of trauma" refers to things like the serious violent attack by Murphy and his mate's which the police are corruptly refusing to acknowledge.  

No comments:

Post a Comment