Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

McPhee's Mind in the Gutter As Usual - On Behalf of Your Council:

To the Chief Executive Officer
Carterton District Council:


20 September 2010


Dear Sir,  

FORMAL COMPLAINT:

This is a formal complaint regarding the abusive, spiteful and inaccurate comment published by the Mayor, on behalf of the Carterton District Council:

"Miss Raue, the community of Carterton has had a gutsful of your bullying and negativity and I think people should be made aware that your daughter has a protection order against you and you are one of
the saddest people I?ve ever come into contact with in my life. The amount of money and time you use within the legal system is truly a travesty of justice, please do your community a favor and leave you
sad, sick, ugly, evil, bitch.

Sincerely yours

Gary McPhee
Mayor, JP, and Marriage Celebrant.

P.S. if I can personally help you shift on behalf of your council and community please do not hesitate to contact me."

His pathetic abuse of the power he holds makes a mockery of justice and democracy in New Zealand, it's right down there with the spectacle Georgina Beyer made of "her"self at the public meeting to try and talk the community into the " Community Facility/Event Centre" which was so soundly rebuked by Judge Behrens QC - right before Beyer was forced to resign from Parliament in disgrace for lying about the Carterton Community Centre and the Carterton District Council members and associates, on official letterhead!  


My family, and my personal affairs, are nothing to do with McPhee, or the Council.  (My daughter has never
applied for a protection order against me, nor has she ever had any need to, she comes to visit me regularly.)  McPhee is bitter, twisted, nasty violent drunkard.

The comment brings the Council into disrepute and as such is a breach
of the Code of Conduct.

I expect an immediate apology.

--
Kate Raue
Transparency in New Zealand
Friends of Caring Communities
http://kate-raue.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment