Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Grand Bicycle Theft Inspires Another Home Invasion by Wairarapa Cops:

On Sunday afternoon, 4th July 2010, I was minding my own business, riding along on a bicycle, enjoying the sunshine, when Constable Harvey Pope, who has nearly made it to retirement and still never reached above the rank of Constable (like Steve Wakefield and Peter Cunningham) demonstrated (again) why that is.

Pulling up alongside me in his big flash police car, with all the bells and whistles, and flashing lights, he ordered me to stop.  Of course I did, whereupon he got out of the car and set upon me.  "That bike's stolen" he said.

"No it's not" I said, "yes it is" said Harvey.  This went on for a while, before Harvey physically seized the bike.  I then said that I wanted my property such as the two bags attached to the bike, and their contents, etc.  Pope said yes at first, then changed his mind and said no, he was seizing all my property as well as the bike, which was NOT even stolen in the first place.

I was extremely upset, Pope was loudly accusing me of being a thief.  I walked the short distance around the corner to my friends' house, leaving the bike with Pope.  Shortly afterward we heard Pope and the other police officer, Dallinger, enter the house demanding to know where I was.  My friend and I both felt afraid and intimidated by their shouting.

They then smashed in the door of the room I was in and attacked me, manhandling me out, handcuffing me, and assaulting me, bashing my head into the door frame, etc.  They then wasted all afternoon taking me back to Masterton Police station and locking me up for hours before charging me with - wait for it - allegedly swearing at them.  Not bike theft of course, because the bike wasn't stolen, like I told them.

Which is why they left it at the house where they smashed the door, and why I am still riding round on it, I rode it to Court.  If they didn't falsely accuse people of being thieves when they aren't, maybe people wouldn't allegedly swear at them.  This is just more malicious and vexatious litigation, more of Pope and Cunningham's vindictive witch hunt.  More importantly, it's a total and utter waste of public resources.

Even if the bike HAD been stolen - that's NO excuse to smash in a door and assault anyone.  No wonder local police are so despised.  Here's a link to a statement made by a witness regarding a similar incident.

Pope and Dallinger took delight in going on about the fact that Dallinger was from Dannevirke, and the corrupt cover up of an assault on me in about 2008 in Dannevirke which I believe Dallinger was involved in, then I had to listen to a tirade from Pope about how I had allegedly ruined the lives of everyone in Carterton, so I asked him to name just one of these people, and was amazed when he came out with the name Julie Hallam, the Deputy Electoral Officer who falsely claimed I had failed to submit an expenses return after the local body elections is 2007, described in more detail at this link to 'Election by Deception, How McPhee rigged the election', the architect of her own destiny as far as the article goes, which is what Pope was referring to.

Police took no further interest in the bicycle, because it wasn't stolen, as they knew in the first place, but charged me with swearing at them, then the police prosecutor conspired with the Court to convict me of it in my absence - I hadn't even entered a plea or had proper disclosure of information.

No comments:

Post a Comment